.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Federalist Shadow-Banned by Google, Part VI



Censorship Report on
The Federalist
Google Censorship
We are eagerly Goosestepping into 1984




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

I am basking in my Through Crime.

When I first read 1984 in high school never in my wildest dreams did I suspect that I would be declared a Thought Criminal.

Deep down it makes me kind of proud that the Billionaire Internet Cartels are frightened shitless by a little hobby Blog like mine.  Indeed my thoughts must be dangerous.

We badly need a modern Theodore Roosevelt to break up the Internet monopolies if anything resembling freedom is to continue to exist.



Shadow Banning

I saw some numbers on my website administrative page that looked interesting so I researched the market share of Internet browsers.

Naturally the vast bulk of the public (62.52%) is finding their Internet content using Google Chrome.



Screen Shot The Federalist 
Administrative Page 10-17-18
We are Shadow Banned by Google and Internet Explorer

Google and Internet Explorer (chart above) have a massive 74.32% market share.  But for some "unknown" reason only 29% of people using those those search engines manage to find The Federalist.  See chart below.

Firefox is a smaller search engine with only a 10.47% market share. But it appears Firefox does not shadow ban The Federalist with us getting 60% of our daily traffic from that site.

I for one will not bow down to our self-proclaimed Internet Overlords.





No comments: