.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Man called racist and bigot for refusing to let daughter write letter about ‘converting to Islam’ at school



The Death of the West


(Voice of Europe)  -  Stepfather’s 12-year-old daughter asked to write a letter about becoming a Muslim. When he complained, he was called racist and bigot.
Mark McLachlan’s stepdaughter brought home a homework assignment asking her to ‘write about converting to Islam’. He refused to let her finish the ‘letter to my family about converting to Islam’, claiming it was ‘brainwashing’ her about the religion and did not see what it would achieve.
Since the 43-year-old Mr. McLachlan posted about the assignment on social media, he has received a lot of abuse. He tells MailOnline: ‘My wife and I are terrified of the repercussions.

'Any time anybody says anything negative about Islam they are torn to shreds.
‘I’ve been called a racist and a bigot, but I’m just terrified for my children and for the way this country is going.


‘In 50 years time I can see Britain becoming an Islamic state and my children and grandchildren are still going to be alive – I don’t want them wearing a niqab.’

Mark has been with the girl’s mother for five years and is understandably concerned about the influence the school is having on his stepdaughter, as well he has a daughter, himself, and the other school children.

He described: ‘She was told to google ‘Why should I convert to Islam’, but if she had researched both sides and googled ‘Why shouldn’t I convert to Islam’ she wouldn’t have been able to sleep.

‘I’ve done it and the stuff that comes up is horrific.  ‘My stepdaughter is coming home talking about the Prophet Muhammad and halal meat saying Islam is the religion of peace.  ‘But if she watched the news and knew about all the atrocities Islam has caused all over the world, she would know it isn’t the religion of peace at all.’

He has ‘nothing but respect’ for the deputy head of the school, who completely understand his concerns, but feels that she is being given a ‘false representation of Islam’.

Read More . . . .

It's Good To Be Anti-Islam








Read More:
.
John Quincy Adams on Islam

No comments: