.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, November 8, 2021

COVID 1984 Pass Needed to Drink Coffee



The Road To Serfdom

You are a SLAVE to the Billionaire Elites. 

Now one of the new edicts in Greece says the Sheeple are not allowed to even drink a fucking cup of coffee without a Police State COVID 1984 passport.



I’ve had a loving relationship with Greece for 40 years, last visit to Rhodes in 2019, but I will spend no more summers there as long as this apartheid remains. Farewell old friend 😢 So far, the pressure has led me to terminate my cell phone contract and abolish my smartphone. 

In addition, I no longer buy online, Amazon, ebay, etc. are canceled, no longer watch TV and consume less in supermarkets. I buy directly from the farmer or at the market and cook myself. I buy used, repair or build / do something myself. That stays that way. 

Nobody can force me to do anything and I shit on the digital ID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Tad8F5sD0


 


No comments: