.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

BLUE PILLING it with La Femme Nikita, Part II



Screw The News

Take The Blue Pill & Watch Nikita




By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

Let the Leftist cities burn to the fucking ground. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

I have pulled back from the insanity of the news. Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books.

But then I remembered my La Femme Nikita DVDs from back in the day 24 years ago when I was a huge fan.  24 years. It hardly seems possible.

Binge-watching 96 episodes of a series is a bitch. Back in June I finished seasons one trough three. Now I just finished seasons four and five.

Nothing has changed:

Peta Wilson had and still has "The Look".

The show stands the test of time. The episodes are well written, well acted with plenty of action . . . . and the sex appeal of Peta is off the charts.

Unlike the CRAP on TV now, La Femme Nikita simply entertains - There is no endless political correctness to ruin the plot.

The Blue Pill is working. Life is good.





Michael: I came to apologize.

Nikita: You know you're becoming very predictable, Michael. You lie, then you say you're sorry. You lie, then you say you're sorry. Can you come up with anything a little more interesting?

Nikita: Why shouldn't I... just kill you, hmmm? Why shouldn't I just pull the trigger?

Michael: I can't think of a single reason.











No comments: