.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

"Get Out Nazis" - An interview with the Pastor who confronted the COVID Gestapo

 


"Get out Nazis, Get Out, Get Out"

At last a real man stands up for liberty. 

I am sick of the phony, spineless, sniveling Sheeple bitches over at FOX. Support freedom and follow Rebel News on the free speech video platform Bitchute.com

My Morning Coffee and Bitchute

Fuck Fascist YouTube

I have had it with fascist YouTube and the corrupt multi-national TV news from Fox to CNN to CBS. Screw them all.

So every morning I make my coffee, sit on my Rancho's deck and view real uncensored news on the free speech video site Bitchute. Visit the site and you will see so many old friends who were banned by YouTube and Facebook.

Here are just a few of the channels I will watch only on Bitchute.

The Salty Cracker

blonde in the belly of the beast

Styxhexenhammer666

Steven Crowder

Dollar Vigilante


No comments: