.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Google is Viciously Shadowbanning The Federalist



Endless Google Censorship


The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 page views in August 2017 down to about 38,000 page views last month.

When I read 1984 in high school, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would grow up to be a Thought Criminal.

But I am basking in my Through Crime.

Here is my latest example.

EXAMPLE #1 

As you can see Google has a massive 91% monopoly market share.


EXAMPLE #2

That massive 91% Google monopoly market share "magically" drops down to 25% on my website's Analytics Page.

Does any sane person think more people find The Federalist on Bing and DuckDuckGo than on Google?

Actually yes, because Google has been hiding my stories for years now


Top Sites Sending People to The Federalist

The ultra-tiny search engine DuckDuckGo sent more people to my site than super huge Google. That says everything about Google shadowbanning.


Pat Condell on YouTube Censorship



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true. I can't even find my blogger in the search engine. Google and YouTube and other social media platforms are going a little too far with this whole shadow banning technique. I guess in the end it is all to stop "freedom" of speech and "freedom" to express one's opinion or creativity. Deliberately put into place for New World Order plans, obviously.

Gary said...

The shadowbanning for me started in 2017. I am just a little wart on the internet, but I must be over the target to make them care