.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, April 24, 2021

China Uses Apple to Censor American Speech?



Corporatism
The Merger of State and Corporate Power


Apple, best known for sucking off the Communist Chinese leadership, has forced the social media site Parler to let Apple censor their posts.

It looks to me like China's Communists are using Apple to take away American speech. Apple will do what it is told if they want to do business in China.

My The Federalist - Gary page on Parler has 460 followers. But I will say that I get very little traffic from the site. I got a lot more traffic from Facebook before I was banned.

The Mark Dice video below exposes Apple's censorship of Parler.

Follow Mark Dice on the free speech video platform Bitchute.com


No comments: