.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, April 1, 2021

COVID Vaccine Rash All Over Her Body



Trust the "Science"


(Newswars)  -  A mom in Scotland suffered a severe rash that covered her entire body shortly after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine.

41-year-old hairdresser Leigh King of Lanarkshire says she began experiencing adverse effects almost immediately after she received her first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on March 12.

“It was a horrible feeling,” King told the UK’s Daily Record. “Never in my life was I prepared for what I was about to experience.”

King suffered a side effect that caused her skin to break out into a painful rash that spread throughout her entire body. The condition has persisted for more than two weeks.


“My skin was so sore and constantly hot,” she described. “I have never felt pain like this it has been a horrible experience.”

“I am a very healthy person and am not on any medication or anything like that. I am not even in a vulnerable category,” she explained, adding, “I only got the vaccine as I am an unpaid carer for my son who has autism and mobility issues.”

“I haven’t even been able to care for him since I got the vaccine as I am in such pain,” King laments.

According to King, the rash has affected her relationship with her 13-year-old son, who’s afraid to come near her and has been struggling to understand what’s happening.

“At home is his happy place and I am his best pal. I got this vaccine to care for Aidan but I haven’t even been able to do that,” she says, describing the situation as “physically and mentally draining for the whole family.”

More at Newswars.com




No comments: