.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, July 17, 2020

My New Thulsa Doom Flag



Thulsa Doom
No Home is Complete Without One




By Gary;

My new Thulsa Doom flag was delivered to my Central California Mountain Rancho.

This is proof you can find anything on the internet.

Surprisingly a number of neighbors knew what the flag was and stopped by to talk. No doubt others drove by saying "there goes that crazy guy again" - - - - and they would be right.  

Many an unusual flag has fluttered over my Rancho, but I think Thulsa's is the strangest.

Thulsa Doom was created in 1928 by my favorite author the very late, but still very great, Robert E. Howard.

Any Howard fan is still taken away by James Earl Jones' portrayal of Doom. He brought the 1982 movie Conan the Barbarian alive in a way no other actor could.

So in honor of Howard and Jones - - - long may it wave.









No comments: