.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, March 9, 2018

Jennifer Lawrence: 'I don't like sex. I'm a germaphobe'



"I have not had sex in a very long time."
Jennifer Lawrence


(Daily Mail)  -  She is one of the world's most famous pin-ups. 

Yet Jennifer Lawrence does not let her sex symbol status transfer into her private life as she revealed in an interview with The Sun that she rarely has sex as she is a germaphobe while she also forces partners to undergo STI tests.

The 27-year-old Red Sparrow star, who has previously dated director Darren Aronofsky, actor Nicholas Hoult and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, hates physical contact, including shaking hands, as she's so worried about catching a disease.

She is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: 'I am all bark and no bite. I always talk like I want dick, but the truth is when I look back at my sexual past it was always with boyfriends. 


'I talk like I like it, but I don't really do it. I am mostly also a germaphobe. I have made it this far without an STI. Dick is dangerous. 

'If I was at the point where I could get an STI, doctors have already been involved. That is how much of a germaphobe I am.'

But Jennifer is keen to embark on a new relationship as she's finding single life "hard", saying: 'I am not in a relationship. I am making it clear that I have not had sex in a very long time. I would like to have a relationship, you know. It is hard out there.'

Earlier this month, Jennifer opened up about one of her biggest concerns about doing her first nude scene: the appearance of her nipples.

She made the candid confession during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres's talk show, admitting that she was so focused on how her nipples might look that she actually berated the crew after they made the set too warm.

After the 60-year-old TV host asked why Jennifer had chosen to take the plunge and do her first nude scene after vowing never to go naked on camera, the actress not only explained her motivation, but shared why she was so concerned about her 'nipples looking huge' as a result of the hot temperatures. 

Read More . . . .

Does having a candle lit shrine to Jennifer Lawrence in my extra bedroom make me a stalker?  I don't think so.  I mean, doesn't everyone?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a crime on humanity

jenny baby dive on it