.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Arnold Schwarzenegger refuses to back Trump



Another GOP Whore Traitor

  • Corrupt whore Governor Schwarzenegger cut a deal with fellow Republicans and Democrats to abolish party primaries in California in a direct move to weaken Conservatives and elect "moderates".
  • As an added bonus all independent candidates and smaller political parties are effectively banned from all general election ballots.
  • Reason #46 why I refuse to vote for Republicans any more.


Arnold Schwarzenegger:   "For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for president. As proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else: American. So I want to take a moment today to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party—it is your duty."



No comments: