.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, November 16, 2020

"Fox News Sucks" chant MAGA marchers


Fuck Corrupt Fox News


From FOX to CNN to ABC the so-called "American" media is NOT American.

Our "news" is censored and and then spoon fed to the American Sheeple by multi-national corporations who have political or financial agendas of their own.

Except for Tucker I gave up on FOX a year ago. Fuck em. 

Every morning I make my coffee and log on to the free speech video platform Bitchute.com to watch my favorites and get the real uncensored news.

Bidenites Turn Peaceful Rally Into Fascist Hell

I Love Watching FOX News Suffer Due to its Frenetic Election Coverage

Fuck Fascist YouTube
Follow Styxhexenhammer on the free speech video platform Bitchute.com


No comments: