.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, November 5, 2020

The Black Pigeon Calls Out Voter Fraud & Trump's Mistakes


The Death of The Republic, Part II


The Black Pigeon Speaks agrees with me:  Trump fucked himself in the ass by not doing anything at all to protect the internet free speech of his own supporters.

What a dumb ass.

But other than that, Pigeon does his usual good job of covering the news - in this case voter fraud.

As for me, while the world ends I will kick back and binge watch TV shows like Lucifer, The Walking Dead and The 100

Arizona will do what it does. 

Maybe when I come out of my binge Trump will be President or not. I'm not going to stress it.

Follow the Black Pigeon Speaks on the 

free speech video platform Bitchute.com



No comments: