.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Google Backs off on Fraud - The Google Analytics Page is Phony



1984
Nothing You See is Real
The Google Analytics Page is Phony
to Hide Censorship



By Gary;

I have been declared a Thought Criminal by the corrupt Corporatist, Leftist filth that runs Google.

The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 pageviews in August 2017 down to 31,000 and change for November, 2019.

Then a strange thing happened around Thanksgiving 2019 - - - on my Google administrative page my pageview numbers numbers mysteriously started to increase giving me the impression people were visiting my Blog.

What I noticed is many so-called "visitors" were coming from the "Unknown Region"  - - -  unknown is pure Bullshit. Google (and the NSA) knows exactly where you are and they both record every word we say.


Google Fraud

Below are the pages viewed and the date one of my articles was published. These numbers are what I used to get before Google started to shadowban my Blog.  Shadowbanning lowered pageviews of my stories to double digits averaging 25 views per story.

Starting around Thanksgiving 2019 the clicks on stories "magically" started to shoot through the roof (see below).



At the same time (November 2019) I started getting "visitors" from an "unknown region".

There is no such thing as an unknown region. Google knows what color socks I am wearing. So I suspect Google bots were were running up the numbers to give Bloggers and website owners the impression people can see their content when it is actually censored.

Here is a sample of doctored pageviews in a 24 hour period.





Back to Censored "Normal"

On February 4, 2020 I published an article FRAUD - Google Phonies Up Pageviews of The Federalist.  

In just a few days my phony pageviews just vanished overnight (see below).  My low story pageview count returned to a shadowbanned "normal".



Below is yesterday's 24 hour pageview by county.

As if by "magic" the "unknown region" has vanished like a fart in the wind.




COMING SOON 

1984 style Google will start upping the pageview count with bots but hide it inside the United States count rather than an unknown region.

Google charges for ads based on pageviews. There needs to be a neutral company looking at pageviews to prove they are real.



2 comments:

David Russell said...

Okay my question is why does my GA say "31 Users" while my CF analytics says "3100 Unique Visitors" My contention is Google is counting "translated pageviews" shown to foreign speaking users as a real pageview to their paying advertisers but calling it a bot hit to me and millions of others on my or their website thus not paying a cent for that view and keeping the advertising dollars for themselves, which is of course fraud and in the 10's of millions of dollars. They are thusly doing the same in reverse for websites built in a foreign language and shown to English speaking users. Not to mention keeping the numbers all secret with the use of adblockers and their "algorithms". Do you have anything to say about this? or better yet please help me, anyone with any info or evidence on this subject Please contact me "David Russell" at info@internettop40.com

Gary said...

Advertising in general is full of fraud.

When I did newspaper ads for my business the paper would claim 300,000 "readers" for the Sunday paper. When asked home many copies were actually printed it would be 70,000.

With Google-YouTube-Facebook it is more about politics and power.