.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Pelosi demands Facebook remove her stunt of ripping up his State of the Union



Asshole Alert
Democrats are frightened of free speech


(WND)  -  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is demanding that social media companies remove a video posted by the president featuring her stunt of ripping up his State of the Union message.

Her spokesman, Drew Hamill, told The Hill that Pelosi's office had told both Twitter and Facebook to take it down.

The Gateway Pundit reported: "Hamill also posted several complaints on Twitter, 'The American people know that the president has no qualms about lying to them – but it is a shame to see Twitter and Facebook, sources of news for millions, do the same. … The latest fake video of Speaker Pelosi is deliberately designed to mislead and lie to the American people, and every day that these platforms refuse to take it down is another reminder that they care more about their shareholders’ interests than the public’s interests.'"

The Hill said Pelosi told her caucus: "I didn't go in there to tear up the speech, and I didn't eve care that he didn't shake my hand. In fact, who cares? But I'm a speed reader, so … I went like this through the speech. So I knew that it was a pack of lies. I knew it was a pack of lies, but I though, 'Well, let's see how it goes.'

WND.com


No comments: