.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

FRAUD - Google Phonies Up Pageviews of The Federalist



1984
Nothing You See is Real
The Google Analytics Page is Phony
to Hide Censorship.




By Gary;

I have been declared a Thought Criminal by the corrupt Corporatist, Leftist filth that runs Google.

The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 pageviews in August 2017 down to 31,000 and change for November, 2019.

Then a strange thing happened - - - on my Google administrative my pageview numbers numbers mysteriously started to increase giving me the impression people were visiting my Blog.

What I noticed is many so-called "visitors" were coming from the "Unknown Region"  - - -  unknown is pure Bullshit. Google (and the NSA) knows exactly where you are and they both record every word we say.

TRANSLATION:  Google is padding my pageview count with phony "clicks" from this unknown region to make me think people are logging on.

Now that I am on to Google this "unknown region" will vanish from results and get lumped into visits from the U.S.  It is also just a matter of time until Google bots write regular posts commenting on my articles and giving the impression that real people are seeing my page.

At this point I suspect the only real people seeing this Blog log on from Yahoo, Bing and DuckDuckGo.


The Federalist Blog
Censorship
24 Hour pageview count

My Blog peaked at 173,345 page views. At that point the censorship and shadowbanning kicked in.  I suspect the magical "unknown region" below was created at that point to mask how deep the shaddowbanning was.



The Byzantine Military
No Censorship
24 hour pageview count

I have a little history hobby Blog called the Byzantine Military.  Modern politics is not represented on that site.  Magically there is no "unknown region" that visitors might log in from. 

Google did not need to phony up the numbers for a boring ancient history site.



The People's Republic of California
No Censorship
24 hour pageview count

I have another little hobby Blog The Peoples Republic of California.  I put very little effort into that site and magically there is no "unknown region" that visitors might log in from to boost pageviews.

With few visitors Google did not feel the need to phony up the numbers.



k
Read More:
k
Google is Shadow Banning "The Federalist" - Big Brother is Here



No comments: