.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Exploring the YouTube Memory Hole



A Must See Video
The Censorship goes on and on

RazörFist discovered something strange while looking for video clips for a recent rant.




My Own Search on Bing
Google Censorship
hh
The video above by Razorfist is right. In July I did a Google search trying to find this Blog. After 10 pages I gave up looking. Google hid my Blog from public searches.
kk
But when I searched on Bing (above) my Blog was on page one of the search.  I was also on page one when I searched on Yahoo and DuckDuckGo.
kk

The Federalist Shadow-Banned by Google, Part V

No comments: