.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, August 12, 2019

A Little Monday Music - Sting - Fields of Gold



Starting The Week off on a High Note
  • I have decided to try and start each new week off on a positive high note. But being a glass half empty kind of guy I suspect things will turn into crap soon enough.


Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE (born 2 October 1951), known as Sting, is an English musician and actor. He was the principal songwriter, lead singer, and bassist for the new wave rock band the Police from 1977 to 1984, and launched a solo career in 1985. He has included elements of rockjazzreggaeclassicalnew-age and worldbeat in his music.

Solo and with the Police combined, he has sold over 100 million records.





Fields of Gold means so many things to different people as seen by the YouTube comments.



For my 16 year old son Robert who was killed by a drunk driver..we will soon walk the fields of gold together in heaven.



I've been reading the comments and just wish to send out healing to everyone out there who has lost someone they truly cared for.



For my fiancĂ© and the love of my life who passed away while pregnant with our child, Amanda Klaiber. I long for the day when I join you, and we will walk in fields of gold ❤️



For my dear sister Annchen. Who was only 23 when she lost her battle with cancer. Who bore her pain so courageously and whose last words were, "God is good." We will one day walk in fields of gold again.



Thank you daddy mate Derek for being meeeee love you so much



RIP Mom. Takin by cancer at 56 years Hope to see you again



This song can bring a grown man to tears. It makes me think of heaven. Thank you, Sting!



This is to my son Tony who passed away may 5- 2018 I miss you and think about you every day, and I will always love you. I pray that one day we will be together again.



Lost my wife 3 months ago, she is not in pain anymore, but I would give anything to see my sweetpea one more time




For my mother who passed on 25 feb 2019. You broke my heart. I love you. I miss you. I wish I see you soon



Easily the most powerful song ever written











No comments: