.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday Sultress - Barbara Eden



A Blast From The Past
I dreamed of this Jeannie a lot


Barbara Eden (born August 23, 1931) is a film, stage, and television actress, comedian, and singer. She is known for her starring role of "Jeannie" in the sitcom I Dream of Jeannie.

Barbara first came to my attention is the wonderful comedy The Brass Bottle.  Eden's role was instrumental in getting her cast as the star of the TV series I Dream of Jeannie, even though she did not play a djinn in this film.

More . . . .










2 comments:

Phil said...



Yeppers, I had a serious thing for her when I was a little kid, Elizabeth Montgomery too.

I was born in 60 so I was just a bit behind the curve but it's been a lifelong attraction.
That little Barbara Eden was built like a brick shithouse.

GOODSTUFF said...

To every heterosexual male, Barbara Eden was a fox. Because Barbara Eden's voluptuous curves was always on display in her Jeannie’s costume.

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2014/04/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-135th-issue.html