.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Federalist Hits 2 Million Page Views




Who would have thought it possible? 
5,501 Stories Published




By Gary;

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this could happen.

The Federalist Blog just shot past 2,000,000 page views.

I am deeply thankful to both our regular and irregular readers alike.

In May of 2011 I got the idea of starting a non-profit Blog covering news from a Constitutional Federalist point of view . . . a point of view that has become nearly extinct in the modern American political system that worships Big Brother more than George Washington.

I figured that few would care and even fewer would would come back a second time.  I was wrong.

  • May, 2011 we stared with a "massive" 834 page views for the month. But even that number staggered me considering the rather primitive nature of the site.
  • By July, 2011 we had jumped up to 5,413 page views for the month.
  • By February, 2012 we had shot up to 27,220 page views.
  • By the election month of November, 2012 we hit an all time high of 71,021 page views.
  • We have been marching right along even since some months better than other but always a steady stream of visitors: 50,000 one month, 38,000 another etc.

Thank Yous go to Comrade Obama and the open borders big government loving Republican Party.

Without both of these bands of loons I would not have a fraction of the material I need to publish.

All of us Bloggers dream late at night of being Matt Drudge.  Deep down we all know that will never happen.  But it has been gratifying to see readers coming back over the years.

We Bloggers must be doing something right.  Governments all over the world are scared shitless that we even exist.  They are frightened to the point where Bloggers are arrested, imprisoned and even killed.

I will continue to speak my mind no matter what. No one is going to intimidate me or buy me off . . . . . well, let's not go that far.  If I am offered my own Caribbean Island to shut down I would have to give it serious thought.

But other than that, expect to see me here everyday lashing out against the endless incoming tide of human madness.

See you down the Internet Road.


Dancing For Joy
The Staff of The Federalist dances for joy at 
hitting 2 million page views.





2 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

congrats to Gary and the gang

enjoy the green day

Gary said...

Thanks for the kind words. Love your site. Lots of stuff.