.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Arabs shouted "Swedish whore" and cut my breast with a razor blade



The Fruits of Open Borders


(Jihad Watch)  -  “According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.”

“Taharrush victim Nathalie, 29: They shouted ‘Swedish whore’ and cut my breast with a razor blade,” Fria Tider, March 6, 2016 (thanks to Plamen):
Inrikes. Nathalie Hager, 29, was on her way home from a bus stop when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.
“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Nathalie told Fria Tider.

















The attack took place near the church in the pittoresque [sic] town of Nora, west of Stockholm, late Tuesday night. Nathalie Hager, who has suffered memory lapses because of the hard blows she received to her head during the attempted gang rape, had followed a friend to the bus stop.
Later, she went back to the bus stop again, since her friend thought she had forgotten her gloves there. When Nathalie was walking home for the second time, she noticed a group of men walking briskly behind her. She called her boyfriend and started to run, but after a chase of about a hundred meters the men caught up with her.
“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley. I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”
Came around when the rape was about to start
Ms. Hager has no recollection of what happened until when she saw the men pulling their trousers down.
“Then I came around and noticed that they had ripped up all of my clothes. Somehow I managed to get away, I guess I must have beat them and clawed my way free because my hands are blue and black and swollen. I also had blood under my nails, which has been sampled by the police.
While running away Nathalie saw her boyfriend 50 meters away. At that point, the men departed from the scene. Soon thereafter, at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, she contacted the police. She went to the police station to report the assault.
According to Nathalie, who has worked with Arabs, the men were about 30-35 years old and spoke Arabic with what she believes is the Syrian dialect. One of them was wearing a white baseball cap and the others regular winter caps.
“Swedish whore!”
“My friend, whom I had earlier followed to the bus stop, had observed a bunch of foreign guys at the bus stop after I walked away. Some of them climbed aboard the bus but three or four remained here,” Nathalie said.
In addition to speaking Arabic, the men used a few simple insulting expressions in Swedish during the attempted gang rape.
“It was only dirty words. ‘Swedish whore’ or ‘Swedish slut’ and ‘cunt’. No full sentences. In my impression, they spoke no Swedish except these words, so I assume they were asylum seekers.”
According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.
Read More . . . .

The Rape of Sweden

Words of wisdom by Pat Condell





No comments: