.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, March 3, 2016

We are Moving






By Gary;

It is moving day for your Editor and Mrs. Editor.

We are saying goodbye to the overpopulated Hell of Southern California and moving to the small cities of the Central California mountains.

Posts to The Federalist will be minimal for a couple of days.  There is so much to do, but getting out of the rat race is our #1 priority.

The NSA, CIA and ISIS already know where I am.  Interested readers will have to guess at the location.

One thing for sure I am digging my end of the world bunker deeper.

See you soon.

I am saying goodbye to the living
Hell that is Southern California

And saying hello to the mountains
of Central California.

My End of the World bunker in Central California.  You can come knocking but don't expect a friendly welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not moving far enough Gary...... You could have just moved a little farther East (Northern NV) and escaped CA income tax also. As the folks move in demanding "services"... the folks with any money, and a way ut are bailing. I did 25 years or so ago... & I sure don't miss CA AT ALL (plus I can walk into a gun store, and with my CCW walk out with a new gun without all the damn hassle!!

Gary said...

Words of wisdom. A friend of mine just moved to Carson City. When he crossed the state line he lowered his window and gave a middle finger to the California he left behind.