.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Comics




The Federalist Shadow-banned by Google
Google Censorship
We are eagerly Goosestepping into 1984


Usually I reserve the Sunday Comics for mocking the events of the week.  But with the massive censorship of Conservatives and Alex Jones I am in no mood for humor.

The Fascists at Google are censoring The Federalist.  Fuck Google and the dog their rode in on.

When I first read 1984 in high school never in my wildest dreams did I suspect that I would be declared a Thought Criminal.

Deep down it makes me kind of proud that the Billionaire Internet Cartels are frightened shitless by a little hobby Blog like mine.  Indeed my thoughts must be dangerous.


Pages viewed in 24 hours - August 10, 2018
My site has gone from 3,000 to 5,000 views a day to this.

.
We have been shadow banned so much that now Ukrainian and Russian readership is MORE than American readership.

Look at Ratio and Proportion
This is the all time total of pages viewed for The Federalist starting in 2011.
.
The key here is ratio and proportion. The vast bulk of our readers have come from the United States. Now Google has censored U.S. readers so much that Russian and Ukrainian readers (previously far, far behind) are virtually equal to Americans in daily viewership.
.
Fuck the Google Nazis.

____________________________










Gunman Kills 15 Potential Swing Voters

Blast from the past video

















No comments: