.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, June 19, 2017

Devin Nunes in full BS mode



The GOP Thinks You Are Stupid

  • The GOP controlled Congress deliberately and eagerly, joined hand-in-hand with the Democrats to run hearings on the phony Russia story. The goal was to force Trump to resign and install the open borders Pence in the White House.
  • Then the Republicans pretend to wring their hands and say, "Gee, I wish the Russia thing would just stop."
  • Meanwhile the GOP run hearings go on and on and on.


(Politico)  -  House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Saturday there “was never any collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians,” casting himself as a victim of media bias and calling on Washington to “stop chasing Russian ghosts around the closet.”

Nunes, addressing GOP donors in Orange County, said that after searching for any evidence of collusion, “I said ‘OK, I don’t think there’s any collusion here.’ And what happened to me? All the major papers in the country did a total character assassination on me. Why? Because I was telling the truth, that there was never any collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians.”

Now, Nunes said, “I have to ask myself, Was this really an investigation in search of a crime? And I will tell you, if that’s what it ends up being, there will be a huge, huge division in this country.”

Read More . . . .





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird