.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Matt Drudge and Alex Jones + My Journey to Internet News



Drudge and Infowars
Kings of Conservative Internet News
The birth of freedom of information




By Gary;

The slimy tentacles of the corrupt open borders Wall Street and Beltway Elites sink deep to control what news we are allowed to read or view.

Read what we tell you to read. Think only Government Approved thoughts.

But then came the Drudge Report and the curtain of corporate controlled news was pulled back for all to see.  It amazed me all the stories we were not told about!

That drove me to start The Federalist blog. A non-profit labor of love, I use this blog to try and spread the news of so many stories that are deliberately ignored by the corporate media machine.

In working on articles for this site I started to run into articles by Alex Jones and Infowars.  The Federal crackdown at Cliven Bundy's Nevada Ranch was when I really started to listen to Infowars.

Here I saw a Conservative Internet media outlet sending camera crews to a news hot spot that was being covered up by the Media Machines of both the Left and the Right.

While I disagree with Alex Jones on some issues I admire how fearless he is in taking on the massive corruption in both of our big government loving parties.

Enjoy the video below.

Must See Video
Matt Drudge Visits the Alex Jones Show: Full Interview

Fantastic information on the birth of Conservative Internet news.





No comments: