.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mark Levin threatened by GOP Congressman




Mark Levin: Republican Congressman Threatening Me
  • “You know what they call that Mr. Producer? They call that fascism.”


On his syndicated radio talk show Friday night, Mark Levin revealed that a Republican congressman has asked a major affiliate to remove his show from the airwaves in his district.

“It has come to my attention that there’s a Republican congressman out there who doesn’t like what I’ve been saying,” Levin said. “It’s come to my attention that there’s a Republican congressman out there, a fairly powerful one, who doesn’t like what I’ve been saying about him.

“And you know what this Republican congressman wants to do about it, Mr. Producer? He wants our major affiliate in his district where my program is heard to remove my show.

“You know what they call that Mr. Producer? They call that fascism.”


Levin said that he would not reveal the name of the congressman unless he succeeds in removing the show:

“Now, if that Republican congressman succeeds, I will expose him on national radio, and I will go to his office with a microphone, and I will shove it in his face and we're going to have a discussion, aren’t we, Congressman?”

He continued: “I’ll be damned if I let any hack politician –- whatever party -– conduct themselves in this way; in stealth, and then they think it doesn’t get back to me. Oh, it all gets back to me, all of it.
“Got that tough guy? I just want you to be aware of this.”

Levin later tweeted that the congressman seeking to remove his show was NOT House Speaker John Boehner.


For the audio of the show go to CNS News


Attacking Freedom of Speech
California GOP Congressman David Dreier was attacked by the Los Angeles John and Ken Show for being a weak pussy on illegal immigration.  The comments about Dreier resulted in a complaint to the Federal Elections Commission being filed by the National Republican Congressional Committee, which was rejected by the FEC on March 17, 2006.
.
Republicans are vaguely aware that the Bill of Rights exists, but please don't ask them about the boring details.
(John and Ken Show) 

No comments: