.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My Top 5 Desert Island Action Films


Kill Bill, Vol. 1 is Naturally #1


You can take only 5 DVDs




By Gary;

This corrupt world can go to Hell.

To escape into the desert island fantasy has often come to mind - - - but if I am to be stuck on an island I need at least five DVDs in my duffel bag.

In this case I chose five action films. No alien action or monster action or superhero action. Just straight old action.

All five of the pictured films are favorites of mine.

A couple runners up to the five are Goldfinger, Sudden Impact and Road Warrior.


#2 Tries Harder
j

"You See In This World There's Two Kinds Of People, My Friend - Those With Loaded Guns, And Those Who Dig. You Dig." - - - Blondie


#3 
From the great Robert E. Howard
k
All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. But I always passed by. - - - Valeria


#4 Highlander
j

"There can be only one."



#5 John Wick
j
"I once saw him kill three men in a bar... with a pencil, with a fucking pencil." - - - Viggo Tarasov

No comments: