.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, March 18, 2024

I was severely injured by the shot - Jessica Sutta, former Pussycat Dolls member



“Small fiber neuropathy feels like you’re on fire … It was in my ribcage and all the way down my spine,” says Jessica Sutta, a former Pussycat Dolls member.

“It spread through my whole body. I remember staring at the ceiling and thinking, ‘Oh my God, this is it. I’m dying,’” Sutta says.

Nobody should be blamed for taking the first round of shots - the pressure was unbelievable - but there should be repercussions for ALL those pushing the shots. This is not over.



More . . . .



No comments: