.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, April 6, 2023

What About Trump? Patriot or Narcissist?


Trump:
Patriot, Narcissist or Both?

Should I jump back on the Trump Train?




By Gary:

I voted for Trump in 2020, but since I live in Commiefornia it was a meaningless gesture.

The fact of the matter is I had already jumped off the Trump train that year.

I was, and still am, pissed at a DO NOTHING President Trump.

When We the People cried out for help, Trump and his GOP controlled Justice Department allowed the Marxists to close churches, close businesses, silence internet free speech and de-bank Conservatives from Alex Jones to Laura Loomer . . . . and don't even get me started on Operation Warp Speed.

Having done nothing to help us, now Trump wants us to help him fight the Deep State.

Well the DeSantis campaign is dead and buried. The enemy of my Marxist enemy is my friend . . . so maybe I back Trump. 

Trump is no longer a man but a symbol of an America that no longer exists.

The Republicans will save us . . . Right???

While Trump was being fucked on live TV what was the GOP doing?

The GOP controlled House Foreign Affairs Committee voted to advance a bill that would grant leftist lunatic Joe Biden the authority to ban TikTok, ban other internet platforms and arrest bloggers for any reason in a total violation of the 1st Amendment.

This fascist legislation was passed by the Republican-controlled committee 24-16 along party lines, with unanimous GOP support and no Democratic votes.

I have blogged that The Republic is Dead.  Nothing this last week has changed my opinion.

So at this point I'm taking the Blue Pill and kicking back to watch the Shit Show of Clown World.


No comments: