.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Movies I Would Pay To See



Blue Pilling it with Crossover Movies




By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill and ignoring the news.

Let the War-Pigs burn Ukraine to the fucking ground and start World War III. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

Family first. Fuck the corrupt world and screw the corrupt corporate media machine that is trying to control me.

Life is much better now.

I have been withdrawing into my own Blue Pill world for some time now.

Instead of the same old crap, recently my fantasies have drifted into crossover movies that I would pay hard money to see.

Sorry, we have see enough of Batman vs Joker or Thor vs Loki. 

It's time to mix up these films. How about Professor X vs Blade?

I can dream can't I?


Red Sonja vs Alien



















No comments: