.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Facebook Bans "The Federalist" Blog



YES - YES - YES
I'm important enough to be banned by Facebook




By Gary;

I am so very proud.

You have not really "made it" on the internet until you have been totally banned by that piece of vomit Zuckerberg.

This last week Facebook blocked all posts from The Federalist and disabled the share on Facebook button. After all you can't have the Peasants sharing information.

At first I was bewildered.  My little hobby Blog has be going since 2011 and has published 9,944 stories with no Facebook issues.

Then I was pissed . . . but that soon turned to JOY.

The Facebook popup said:

"Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."

ABUSIVE - Damned right I am fucking abusive. I hate these Dem and GOP whores who lie to us 24-7, steal us blind and abolish the Bill of Rights.

And that was when I noticed the spike in pageviews below.


Above All
Protect Kamala Harris
Harris was a total nobody in January 2019 when I published the story "Kamala Harris Spreads Her Legs For A Job."  No one cared about Harris back then, and my story did not get traction.

Jump forward to August 2020 and Harris as VP and my story and its "abusive" headline starts to go viral with thousands of views and shares.

So Facebook jumped in to protect the Democrat Party. I think that's called election meddling.




Google And Facebook Suppression
I try to use DuckDuckGo and Bing for my searches. Below is how the public finds my Blog in a one week period. DuckDuckGo has less than a 1/2 of 1% market share, but because they are honest people are able to find my stories.

The outsized share from Duck shows the suppression and shadowbanning from Google. By next week there should be ZERO pages from Facebook.



I am basking in my Through Crime.

When I first read 1984 in high school never in my wildest dreams did I suspect that I would be declared a Thought Criminal.

Deep down it makes me kind of proud that the Billionaire Internet Cartels are frightened shitless by a little hobby Blog like mine.  Indeed my thoughts must be dangerous.


The censorship kicked in September, 2017.


  • I has 173,345 page views in August, 2017.
  • Dropping like a rock to 61,939 page views for September, 2017.
  • And steady dropping to 33,474 page views in July 2020.

I want to thank all of my regular and irregular readers alike who have come by over the years.

Stick with me if you can.  Save this abusive page as a favorite.




4 comments:

Neil said...

Excellent! You get the most flack when you are over the target. Carry on with your head held high. I am impressed with the amount of alternative news, blogs, and platforms that have sprung up to fill the need to be able to spread the TRUTH. Gab, Bit-chute, Parlor, Citizens free press, OAN, What finger, , and many, many blogs.

I just hope it is enough for a Trump victory 2020. Also flip the house and clean out some RINOS.

Molon Labe

Gary said...

The corrupt media is losing their monopoly and they are crapping their pants. With the internet on my wide screen TV I can watch Alex Jones, Outlaw Morgan or Styxhexenhammer. No one needs the old media

Unknown said...

I too am blocked from sharing The Fed with my Friends. I wanted them to see what FAKE NEWS really looks like.

Gary said...

I am proud to be a Thought Criminal