.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, June 22, 2018

My Vagina is ‘like a 16-year-old’ says Jada Pinkett Smith






From The
Too Much Information Department
Idiots think the entire world cares about their vagina



(Page 6)  -  Vagina health is wealth, according to Jada Pinkett Smith.
The actress recently revealed she underwent vaginal rejuvenation after suffering from bladder problems.
Pinkett Smith, 46, and her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones, visited the Vitality Institute of Agoura in Los Angeles to introduce “Red Table Talk” viewers to the touchy topic.
“‘Cause I was telling my mom, I actually had it for my bladder issues,” the mother of two shared. “Which completely went away after three treatments.”
Owner Kelly Rainey explained that many women undergo the procedure because of dryness, appearance, pain during sex or stress incontinence.
The procedure “introduces heat which stimulates cellular turnover,” Rainey said. “Which makes you feel younger again and it gets tighter and nicer and functions like it did when we were back in our 20s.”
Pinkett Smith echoed the sentiment.
“When I tell you my yoni is like a 16-year-old, I’m not kidding,” she quipped. “It looks like a little beautiful peach.”
Read More . . . .


No comments: