.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Sweetheart Tree - Natalie Wood



"Push The Button Max"

By Gary;

I am in that mood again to revisit old friends.  So today I am settling down with adult beverages and my DVD of The Great Race.

The world sucks and tries to crush us daily. My only release is to lose myself for a while in fantasy worlds created by Hollywood.

The Great Race is one of my ten "if you were stranded on a desert island" movies along with The Godfather, The Wizard of Oz, The Maltese Falcon and a few other select classics.

The cast is gone now. They are alive only in our dreams.

Hello old friends. I am back for a visit.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once made history ... now a kinda strange