.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, September 16, 2017

"The First Amendment and Boobs" are the only two things I believe in




Prissy CNN Host Gets Her Panties in a Twist When BOOBS are Mentioned


(Washington Free Beacon)  -  Sports commentator Clay Travis told CNN viewers Friday that he "believes only in two things completely: the First Amendment and boobs," shocking host Brooke Baldwin.
Travis appeared on CNN to discuss ESPN host Jemele Hill, who stirred controversy earlier this weekby tweeting that President Donald Trump was a "white supremacist." ESPN has subsequently disavowed Hill's remarks, calling them "inappropriate." Travis attacked ESPN for not firing Hill, when they had previously fired analyst Curt Schilling over comments on transgender people.
Travis, who operates the website Outkickthecoverage.com, was explaining his support for allowing sportscasters to share their political opinions to Baldwin when he dropped the comment that instantly sent Twitter ablaze.
"I am a First Amendment absolutist. I believe in only two things completely: the First Amendment and boobs," Travis said.

Travis laughed slightly as Baldwin contorted her face in confusion.
"Wait, did you just say you believe in the First Amendment and — I just want to make sure I heard you correctly as a woman anchoring this show," Baldwin said. "What did you just say? You believe in the First Amendment and… B-O-O-B-S?"
"Boobs. Two things that have never let me down in this entire country's history, the First Amendment and boobs. So those are the only two things I believe in absolutely in the country," Travis said.
He went on to explain that he believed that ESPN needed to be consistent, given that it had already fired Schilling. But Baldwin and co-panelist Keith Reed, a former EPSN senior editor, did not drop Travis's "boobs" comment.
"I'm astonished at almost everything I just heard," Reed said. He went on to excoriate Travis for sexist comments.
"I'm still there too, and I just want to make sure I'm hearing you correctly. B-O-O-Z-E or B-O-O-B-S?" interjected Baldwin. "Because as a woman, I'm—"
"I said boobs. I believe completely in the First Amendment and in boobs. Those are the only two things I believe 100 percent in in this country," Travis said.
"Why would you even say that, live on national television, and with a female host?" Baldwin asked.
"Because I like boobs, and the First Amendment, which is exactly what I said!" Travis responded.
Baldwin apologized "for him" after the segment, calling Travis' remarks "entirely inappropriate." She also took to Twitter to voice her distress at the interaction.
Read More . . . .






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well ... is something good , if healthy