.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, September 20, 2013

Bill says Hillary was bisexual


I am publishing this magazine cover just to show how
wrong it is to publish magazine covers like this.


The Clintons - the gift that keeps giving
.
‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.'
Gennifer Flowers


Their 12-year affair made Gennifer Flowers one of the most high profile mistresses in America. Now, two decades after they split amid scandal, the former news reporter from Little Rock, Arkansas wants to ‘sit down and talk’ with Bill Clinton.

In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Gennifer has spoken of her deep regret at turning down Clinton’s pleas to talk some eight years ago and revealed her belief that they would still be together today, were it not the birth of Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea.

She said: ‘We have some unresolved issues that it would be nice to sit down and talk about now. He was the love of my life and I was the love of his life and you don’t get over those things,’ reports the UK Daily Mail.
 
 
As well as speaking candidly about the affair and its ongoing impact on her life, Gennifer has released previously unseen images from her Penthouse shoot to MailOnline. She was featured in the magazine's December 1992 issue.
 
By then all lines of communication with Clinton had been severed and she had no contact with him for 13 years when he called out of the blue. She said: ‘He called me back in 2005 in New Orleans. He wanted to put on the hoodie and jog on over like he used to.
.
'First I was just shocked. He was so adamant about wanting to sit down and talk to me in person.
 
Gennifer Flowers
 
She said: ‘I was scared. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to see him in my heart of hearts. I was just afraid. But there’s going to be an attachment forever.
.
‘If we had the opportunity to sit down and visit with each other in person, I’m not saying the romance would be rekindled but we will always have something. Whatever you might call it.


'Bill and I would be together today if it wasn't for politics. It was me, Bill and Hillary. Then they had Chelsea and the stakes got too high.'

 

When rumors surfaced recently of an affair between Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.
.
Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.
 
'He said Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.’
 
Yet however much their roles as mistress and wife cast Gennifer and Hillary Clinton as natural rivals Gennifer claimed to feel a sense of solidarity with Hillary, 65, and would support Hillary’s candidacy for President.

She said: ‘The support I would give Hillary is as a woman. I’m one of those women who in so many aspects of my professional and personal life I’ve been out there making strides for women and allowing them to go down roads in which they were not welcome.
 
According to Gennifer, the promise of the Presidency for herself one day was what bound Hillary to her faithless husband across the years.
 
Hillary shares a secret with Huma.
 
She said: ‘Absolutely that was her reason for sticking by him and he’s going to stick by her because he owes her that.
.
‘I would have thrown his clothes out on the front lawn but that’s just me.’
.
Reflecting on her affair with Clinton she said: ‘The whole experience changed my life forever and everything went in a different direction.
.
'I don’t regret telling the truth. It was a defining moment in American culture absolutely.’
.
The only difference now, she said, with advances in technology Clinton would have been unable to deny the affair as he did for several years.
.
She said: ‘I had recorded telephone conversations thank God. But if I hadn’t had them and Monica [Lewinsky] hadn’t had that blue dress we would have been cast out as crazy stalkers. 





No comments: