.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wonder Woman Wednesday




Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone, blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me


Screw the news.

I'm Blue Pilling it with Wonder Woman and damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the insanity of the news. Life is much better now.

Wonder Woman first appeared in All Star Comics #8 published October 21, 1941 with her first feature in Sensation Comics #1 in January 1942.

Wonder Woman was a founding member of the Justice League.



Wonder Woman in Chains
Yes, many of us have been there 
on long, dark, lonely nights



























No comments: