.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Trump Upset About Missing ‘Birdie Putt’ After Second Assassination Attempt




We need a real man with
 steel in his Balls


The Georgia Faith & Freedom Coalition proudly hosted its annual Victory Dinner on September 16, featuring Republican nominee for Vice President and U.S. Senator J.D. Vance as the headline speaker.

Speaking to a packed crowd of conservative voters of faith, Vance shared a remarkable and untold story of Trump’s resilience after surviving a second assassination attempt, all while maintaining his signature humor.

Vance recounted an extraordinary phone call he received from former President Donald Trump following a harrowing assassination attempt.

“I get a phone call, and it says, Donald J. Trump,” Vance began. “I answer it, and he says, ‘JD, you’re not going to believe this, but they tried to do it again.’ I said, ‘No, they didn’t. You’re joshing me. What’s going on here, sir?’ He says, ‘No, I was playing golf, and the Secret Service found somebody who was trying to shoot me.’”

“I say, ‘Oh my Lord, sir, I’m so glad you’re okay. Are you doing okay, not just physically, but everything’s fine?’ Trump’s response? ‘Yeah, I’m doing fine. This is just who Donald Trump is,’” Vance said.

Trump’s response exemplified his trademark resilience and humor even in the face of danger: “I’m a little mad because I was about to make a birdie putt on the sixth hole, and they wouldn’t let me finish.”

More . . . .

zzzzzz



No comments: