.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

THE BLUE PILL - Warrior Woman Wednesday



Screw The News
I'm Blue Pilling it with Warrior Women



By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill and ignoring the news.

This week I'm checking out old Xena episodes and some comics featuring warrior women from the X-Men to Supergirl.

I say let the War-Pigs burn Ukraine to the fucking ground and start World War III. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

Family first. Fuck the corrupt world and screw the corrupt corporate media machine that is trying to control me.

Life is much better now.



Elektra (2005)
Audiences for films are interesting.  Based on pre-conceived prejudices they decide if they "like" or "dislike" a movie before ever seeing it.  So Elektra suffered at the box office.  Personally I think it is one of the better Marvel films . . . and yes, I could watch Jennifer Garner all day.






Babydoll

When I first saw Sucker Punch my reaction was "What the fuck was that?"

The movie was directed and co-written by Zack Snyder who is perhaps the greatest director of action/sci fi films today.

The character Babydoll is a fantastic, sexy, kick ass character who inspires sci-fi fans and cosplayers. She needs a re-boot and her own film.















2 comments:

Armand Vaquer said...

I'm not particularly a Marvel fan, but I did enjoy the Jennifer Garner "Electra" movie. Some people are overly critical me thinks.

Gary said...

Bravo. A fun film. Better than many.