.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

BLUE PILLING - Movies I would pay to see



Fuck The News

Take The Blue Pill & Watch Movies




By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

Let Portland and Minneapolis burn to the fucking ground. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

Family first. Fuck the corrupt world and screw the corrupt media machine trying to control me.

Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books.

But I have added movies to my list - - - here are some crossover movies I would pay hard money to see.






















No comments: