.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Free Speech News Channels to Watch



Stop Watching Corrupt 
Multi-National Corporate "News"


By Gary;

Except for Tucker I stopped watching corrupt FOX "News" long ago.

Every morning I start my day with hot coffee and the free speech video platform Bitchute. On Bitchute I watch real independent news that is not bought, paid for and censored by special interests.

When you watch independent news channels you are SHOCKED by all the news that has not been reported by CNN, ABC or FOX.

Here are three channels I have added to my list of saved favorites. Check them out.


My newest channel is Censored Voices.

I love their World Hoax Organization logo.

Their channel is an interesting mix of longer and shorter videos on a variety of subjects.

As a news junkie I have seen a number of stories on their channel that I had not seen before.

Another good channel is Avi Yemini.

Avi is a Rebel News reporter living in Australia.

If anyone has seen Rebel News you realize how phony and controlled "Conservative" FOX News is.

Avi has been in the front lines reporting on the crackdowns by the Medical Police State while Corporate "news" hides in their studios.

And Rebel News has actively raised money to pay lawyers to defend the victims of Medical Fascism.

For general news wrap ups I suggest The Prepared Mind.

The Prepared Mind channel gives you a unique view of the news from the view point of an independent Nationalist Patriot.

All these channels have one thing in common: They are independent of the Wall Street machine that owns the corporate media.

What frightens the multi-national corporations is one person in their garage with a laptop can gather an audience of millions of people with a budget a a few hundred dollars.

Stop feeding ratings to corporate media. Watch independent news.


From The Prepared Mind Channel



No comments: