.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Now Parler is Censoring The Federalist



So much for "Free Speech" at Parler
.
We lowly Peasants are told not to think.



By Gary;

I am a proud Thought Criminal.

Never in my wildest dreams as a kid did I believe I would grow up to become a Thought Criminal here in the so-called "Land of the Free."

But like other slogans it appears "Land of the Free" is just more bullshit they shove down children's throats in school.

Google started shadowbanning this blog after Trump's election.  I went from 173,000 pages viewed a month down to the 30,000 or even less range.

Then I won the true Badge of Honor: The Federalist was totally banned by Fascistbook.

To spread the word I opened accounts at the "Free Speech" site Parler.com and also Minds.com. Please feel free to follow me at Minds, they are pretty good.

As you can see from the graphic at the top of this page the so-called "Free Speech" platform Parler is censoring my posts.

How dare a lowly Peasant like me express an opinion on COVID.

Platform by platform the corrupt Globalist Billionaires are shutting down opposition - - - - and as usual the "Conservative" GOP is fucking silent.

So off to 1984 we go where the Thought Police will beat the ever loving shit out of Americans until we all learn to love Big Brother.

No comments: