.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Facebook Censors Outlaw Morgan - Freedom of Speech Vanishes



Fuck Facebook
Fight the endless Facebook Leftist censorship. Subscribe to Outlaw Morgan's YouTube page.



So, as many of you know I have been receiving "Hate Speech" violations from Facebook which are bullshit by the way. If my page vanishes be sure to follow my YouTube Channel.

Just know that I don't apologize for being me. I don't apologize for not going along with the "program" and I am not receptive to their political correct mk ultra.








THE TIME HAS COME

It's time to bring the Live Streams back! It's only going to be on Youtube so if you aren't subbed do it now! Also be sure to hit the bell for notifications.

Look, I know you all love Facebook but it's too dangerous to host shows there just to get banned non stop. Youtube hasn't banned me once - NOT ONCE for live shows.

This past week - I was live Nightly over there. So sub The Channel!

It's just like it always was... taking calls and talking politics, truth and humor.

I want to work out the days etc but it will be 8pm-9pm eastern standard time.

IF YOU TURN ON THE BELL YOU WILL GET NOTIFICATIONS!

FYI: FACEBOOK IS SLOWING MY PAGE DOWN AND KILLING MY REACH. Do me a favor and just check to see if you are still following the page. They kick people off all the time.






No comments: