.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, December 14, 2018

"No longer F*ckable" says Amy Schumer



Actress Amy Schumer lamented how women in comedy need to look “super fuckable” in order to get attention in the industry in a new interview, saying that she won’t be dressing that way anymore during her standup comedy act.

In an article for Elle titled, “Amy Schumer Doesn’t Want To Look Fuckable,” the comedian said, “I’m so grateful to this younger generation for pointing out how little equality there is and how women, to get attention and be treated well, we’ve had to also try to look super fuckable.”

“For me, I was trying to get people to stop flipping the channel, ‘Oh, it’s a girl in a short dress’ then I hoped they would listen to what I was saying. The Leather Special was me kind of owning it and relying on my voice because I’ve earned the right and I have people’s attention,” the Trainwreck star said.

Read More . . . .

Ugly is the new beautiful for Leftists


No comments: