.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

2018 is over - On to 2020



Red Wave? or Blue Wave?
.
FUCK IT - I Ordered Pizza




By Gary;

I have overdosed on politics so I ordered pizza Tuesday night.

Fuck 'em all.

I am just as disgusted by the open borders Marxist Democrats as the open borders spineless GOP. . . . a "Conservative" GOP that deliberately held endless Russia hearings in the hope of replacing their own President with Pence.

Down With The Corporate Media

I rejected the overpaid talking heads of the Controlled Corporate Media Machine in favor of YouTube streaming.

So for much of election night I streamed Styxhexenhammer666 and Outlaw Morgan.  It was rather liberating to not look at the Corporate paid liars mascaraing as "reporters" and "experts".

I will deal with the results down the line, but the GOP appears to have knocked off four Democrat Senators. A huge victory.

Media is projecting a Dem landslide in the House. Based numbers I see now that does not ring right. We will see.

Thank God 2018 is over. The horror is 2020 starts now.

Not a Blue Wave
Someone forgot to tell voters in the east about the blue wave. The GOP won Governorships in Maryland, Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire. Plus Connecticut looks to go Republican.


No comments: