.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Russia Attacked by Britain, France and Turkey


Making War Romantic
Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland in 
Charge of the Light Brigade (1936)


The Ukraine - - - I have seen this movie before.

Once again, the corrupt Elites are sending people to their deaths in the Ukraine. To any student of history this sound so familiar.

There have been lots of wars in the Crimea, but the most famous was fought from October 1853 to February 1856 in which Russia lost to an alliance of France, the Ottoman Empire, the United Kingdom and Piedmont-Sardinia

Hundreds of thousands of dead and mutilated soldiers and nothing changed. The world went on.

The only answer is to not play the games of the Elites.


Scene from Charge of light brigade (1936)

You too can die in some stinking shit hole 

country for fill in the blank dumb ass reason


Ukraine Never Existed
Unlike whore politicians I can't get excited about borders around the world. Borders move. In fact, Ukraine as a nation never existed. Ukraine and Crimea were part of the Russian Empire.

The Crimean War

The Crimean War. 
Glamorized and Colorized British soldier photo

Then there is the reality

And now every April I sit on my porch
And I watch the parade pass before me
And I watch my old comrades, how proudly they march
Reliving old dreams of past glory
And the old men march slowly, all bent, stiff and sore
The forgotten heroes from a forgotten war
And the young people ask, "What are they marching for?"
And I ask myself the same question
And the band plays Waltzing Matilda
And the old men answer to the call
But year after year their numbers get fewer
Some day no one will march there at all

 Waltzing Matilda


Russian Crimean War reenactors

Colorized Crimean War photo Ottoman troops


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ukraine always technically exists... as a region, but I cannot really argue anymore than that.