.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Fart in a Jar Girl Gets Gas - Taking The Blue Pill is Great

 


Would you take a whiff of this?
  • Taking the BLUE PILL is wonderful. I have tried to disconnect from the retards pushing the COVID-1984 jabs and instead watch the retards selling farts.



(Daily Mail)  A former reality star who made $200,000 from farting in jars and selling her wind to fans has announced her retirement, after she was rushed to hospital for squeezing out one too many.

Steph Matto, 31, from Connecticut, recently found herself in the emergency room after experiencing shooting pains in her chest.

She thought she was having a heart attack or a stroke, and was convinced she was going to die any moment. 

Concerned doctors performed blood tests and an EKG but later told the 90 Day Fiancé star that the symptoms were actually caused by excess gas from her frequent diet of beans, eggs, and banana protein shakes.

Would you buy a fart from this woman?

'I thought I was having a stroke and that these were my final moments,' Steph told Jam Press. 'I was overdoing it.'

She began selling her farts back in November, after receiving requests on the adult-content site Unfiltrd.

She charged $1,000 for the unique product, though Steph offered a 50 per cent discount during the festive period, and made $200,000 in total from the business venture.

To keep up with demand – which saw her squeeze out up to 50 jars worth of farts a week – the self-proclaimed 'fartrepreneur' opted for a fibre-high diet, living off beans and eggs.

She later added protein shakes to the mix after discovering it made the farts smell worse.

Reliving the lead-up to the hospital visit, Steph said: 'I remember within one day I had about three protein shakes and a huge bowl of black bean soup.

'I could tell that something was not right that evening when I was lying in bed and I could feel a pressure in my stomach moving upward.

'It was quite hard to breathe and every time I tried to breathe in I'd feel a pinching sensation around my heart. And that, of course, made my anxiety escalate.

DailyMail.co.uk















No comments: