.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, October 29, 2020

A site I added to my Bitchute news feed



Fuck YouTube Censorship

It has been about nine months now since I stopped watching Fascist YouTube and switched to the free speech video platform Bitchute.com

Every morning I make my coffee, sit on my central California Rancho's deck and view the uncensored news on Bitchute. 

Stop making ratings money for corrupt YouTube. Change your viewing to Bitchute. 


The Prepared Mind Channel

685,889 Views on Bitchute

Everything SHTF (Shit Hits The Fan), Armageddon, Prepping, Preppers, and Social, Economic, Political, and Military subjects

Subscribe to The Prepared Mind on the 

free speech video platform Bitchute.com



No comments: