.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Down With YouTube - I Joined Bitchute



Fight Censorship
Screw YouTube




By Gary;

I have had it with the censorship of the Fascist Google-YouTube complex.

It was time to fight back so I joined Bitchute.

YouTube is a Corporate funded Evil Monster that censors all human thought that is to the right of Stalin.

Bitchute is a free speech video platform that is supported by its viewers - not by corrupt multi-national Corporations.

So I put my money where my mouth is. I joined as a Bitchute and am making a monthly donation to support free speech and the platform.

But I also took the next step of boycotting YouTube whenever possible and watching all my favorite political channels only on Bitchute.

All believers in freedom need to change their viewing habits to Bitchute and become a supporting member.

Channels I only will only watch on Bitchute

RazörFist

Red Elephants

Infowars

Styxhexenhammer666

Stefan Molyneux

Computing Forever

The Iconoclast

Paul Joseph Watson

Mark Dice

Red Ice TV


Must See Video

A THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU ON BITCHUTE






No comments: