.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The Federalist Shadow-Banned by Google, Part VIII




Censorship Report on
The Federalist
Google Censorship
We are eagerly Goosestepping into 1984




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

I am basking in my Through Crime.

When I first read 1984 in high school never in my wildest dreams did I suspect that I would be declared a Thought Criminal.

Deep down it makes me kind of proud that the Billionaire Internet Cartels are frightened shitless by a little hobby Blog like mine.  Indeed my thoughts must be dangerous.

We badly need a modern Theodore Roosevelt to break up the Internet monopolies if anything resembling freedom is to continue to exist.


The Right and now even the Left is getting censored by Google, YouTube, Facebook and more.  And naturally the "Conservative" GOP is silent as the free speech of Conservatives is being strangled.

I started this little Hobby Blog back in 2011 to talk about freedom and Constitutional Federalism in a world that increasingly worships Big Brother. Well I must have hit a nerve. We shot past 4 million page view this year often hitting 3,000 to 5,000 pages viewed daily. In August, 2017 we peaked with 173,345 views in just one month.


My little hobby Blog has dropped by 82.2% in monthly page views thanks to Google shadow-banning. Now we run around 31,000 page views a month.

It looks like my Blog and others have finally attracted the attention of the Internet Oligarchs in their drive to become Big Brother.


Both Democrat and Republican political hacks and their lap dog media are silent.

One wonders in the dead of night if there is anyone left out there who cares.  Is the Republic dead?  Is all we are seeing is the twitching of a still warm corpse?  

I hope not, but I fear the worst.



The Federalist Pageview Counter
.
Pages viewed in a 24 hour period
My site has gone from 3,000 to 5,000 views a day to this.



Must See Video






No comments: