.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Concert - Lord Huron




I first heard Lord Huron as background on a TV jewelry commercial.  My ears perked up.  Interesting sound.  Since then I have been listening to them on YouTube.

Over the last year, Lord Huron has quietly become one of the breakout stories of Los Angeles indie music. The folk-rock-country band has been touring smaller venues across the U.S. and Canada.

Ben Schneider and his bandmates have cultivated a bit of Old West mystery along the way, and Lord Huron's new video for "Ends of the Earth" elaborates on that with a gorgeously animated new clip.

Check out their website for a tour near you.

(Lord Huron.com)


Lord Huron - Ends of the Earth

Oh, there's a river that winds on forever
I'm gonna see where it leads
Oh, there's a mountain that no man has mounted
I'm gonna stand on the peak

Out there's a land that time don't command
Wanna be the first to arrive
No time for ponderin' why I'm-a wanderin'
On while we're both still alive

To the ends of the earth, would you follow me
There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see
To the ends of the earth, would you follow me
If you won't, I must say my goodbyes to thee


Time To Run





Lord Huron - The Ghost On The Shore



Lonesome Dreams



In The Wind






 

No comments: